SREE NIVAS TOWERS - OULGARET MOOLAKULAM - PUDUCHERRY
Plot area : 80,000 Sq.ft
Built up area: 2,07,500 sq.ft
Completion by 2006
Location : Villupuram road , Oulgaret, Pondicherry.
- Every block has dual entrance, staircase and lifts
- The entrance of the flats will not face each other
- Separate electric panel room, closed safe electrical ducts
- Concealed wiring for electricity, telephone, T.V. cable and generator power supply connections
- Cooking gas through pipes installed by BHARATH Petroleum
- Wet fire hydrant systems
- Food dais, wash basins and gardens on the roof top
- Individual cloth line, dais for drying materials and toilets are made available on the roof top
- 3 phase power supply and 300W generator back up
- Separate drinking and bore water supply
- Fenced Compound with arch gate
- Round the clock security
- Concrete internal roads with proper illumination and vegetation on both sides
- Shopping complex
- Function hall with 250-Seater dinning
- Separate guest rooms
- Indoor games and library
- BSNL CENTRAX facility to all the inmates
- Sewage treatment plant
- Rain water harvesting
- Caves for storing unused house hold materials
This project is developed in an area of nearly 1 lakh sq.ft. with 6 numbers of six storied exclusive Residential blocks, 1 number of six storied Commercial cum Residential block and 1 number of three storied multipurpose block.
The shopping complex is accommodated in the Ground & first floor with an area extent of 11,000 sq.ft. The multipurpose block covers an area of 5,500 sq.ft.
The Residential block holds 28 Triple bedroom flats, 174 Double bedroom flats and 12 Single bedroom flats in total.
- ‘A’ BLOCK – Raft foundation with RC wall and Raft beam
- ‘B’C,D,E,F,G - BLOCKS – R.C.C. bored piles with M 25 grade with pile cap and plinth beams.
- R.C.C. framed structure M 20 grade, plinth beam, column ,beam and slabs.
- Best local Bricks - 9” wall in CM 1:5. and 4 1/2 ” wall in CM 1:4
- (a) Internal smooth finish in CM 1:4 mix
- (b) External sponge finish in CM 1:4 mix
- (c) Ceiling sponge finish in CM 1:3 mix
- (a) Ceramic tiles 16”x16” for living, bed and kitchen and 4’’ skirting
- (b) Ceramic tiles 12”x12” for toilets and Balconies and 4” skirting.
DOORS AND WINDOWS
- (a) Main Door – Teak wood frame and BST 35mm thick flush door shutter and polished.
- (b) Other Door – Country wood frame and BWR 35mm thick flush door shutter and enamel painted
- (c) Windows with country wood frame and Teakwood shutter with glazing and painted
- (d) MS grills for windows with power coating.
- (a) “Black granite” counter top of 2’-0” wide with S.S.sink and drain board
- (b) Dado 2’-0” above platform with colour glazed tiles.
- (c) R.C.C. slab loft will be provided in bedrooms and kitchen
- (d) Cuddappah slab shelf for bookshelves & Shoe rack.
- (e) Exhaust fan opening at external wall.
- (f) One shelf of cuddapah slab for storage at kitchen.
- (a) Sanitary fixtures of “Parryware” white fittings.
- (b) Chromium platted fittings with good quality like Metro/Crabtree.
- (c) Attached Bathroom will be provided with white European water closet & wash basin.
- (d) Common toilet will be provided with white Indian water closet.
- (a) All wiring using insulated multistrand copper wires– Finolex or equivalent.
- (b) All switches and sockets with Modular fittings – M.K or North west.
- (c) Living and dining rooms with one T.V ,cable antenna, Telephone outlets, two lights and two fan points, three 5A, one 15A plug points.
- (d) Master bedrooms outlet for connecting a window Airconditioner, T.V.antenna, one fan and two wall light points and one 5A plug point.
- (e) Other bed room with one fan and two wall light points, two 5 A Points.
- (f) The kitchen with two light points, two 5A ,one 15A plug points and one exhaust fan
- (g) Toilets -one light point, one 5A and 15A plug points.
- Two semi- automatic lift for 6 pass. Capacity , and two staircases given for all blocks.
- Car parking given at open ground and along the side of internal road with concrete floor
- Power was made easy by providing a three transformer for the campus, and two meter rooms given in the Ground floor.
CHILDREN PLAY GROUND
- Rear open space made as playground and equipments are also provided.
RETICULATED PIPELINE GAS
- Given for all 228 flats with gas bank for cylinder at ground floor
FIRE FIGHTING SYSTEM
- All blocks were provided with wet riser and fire alarms. Yard hydrants are also provided. A huge storage Tank of 100KL with pump room is given for equipments.
SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT
- All sewage and sullage were collected to a STP of 120KL capacity, where it was treated and let out.
- A block was given two floors commercial purpose in Ground and first floor including basement (area 7000sqft)
MULTI PURPOSE HALL
- An independent building of Basement+ 3 floors at an area 3500 sq.ft is given for multi purpose hall and dining
- The top floor was given with 6 guest room for the use of entire community. The space in basement used as
- Indoor games and GYM.